Thumper Maxi Pro Variable Power
For more than 20 years Thumper Professional Massager has been the first choice of Chiropractors, Massage Therapists and Sports Trainers in treating muscles aches and tension. You feel a Thumper massage throughout your body, not just on the surface of your skin. Eight anatomically-designed massaging spheres pivot up and down a full 1/4 inch, twenty-seven times per second. Thumper's percussive energy penetrates through all muscle layers. Reaching down to untie the knots. Giving you the good, healthy feeling of a head-to-toe professional massage.
A deep tissue massage, with no work. No need to press down - Thumper's 7 lb. (3.2 kg) weight provides all the necessary force. (In fact, it's action and effectiveness is diminished by extra pressure.) A Thumper massage is fast: its large-area coverage massages both groups of paraspinal muscles simultaneously; lets you treat both thighs or calves at once. A full-body massage takes only 5-8 minutes. Small areas can be reached by tilting Thumper, using a single massage sphere.
- Variable power dial from 1200 to 2100 rpm (20 to 35 pulses/sec.)
- Operates at 108W
- Quiet DC motor for long life.
- Heavy duty construction of rubber and polycarbonate.
- Burnout protected, self-cooling motor turns on sealed ball bearings.
- Measures 8"W x 10"L x 7.5"H.
- 12' cord plugs into wall outlet.
- Comes with a 30 page instruction manual.
- FDA approved.
- Electrically approved with UL, CSA, TUV and MIT (USA, Canada, Europe and Japan respectively).