The Gift of Health!
Amazing discovery of new health device allows patients to get the immune boosting benefits of lymphatic massage for only 8 cents a day! Dr. Diablo says, "Now I just have them get on the Swing Master here at the office... I have seen dramatic results."
The Swing Master is one product that lives up to the quality and standards set by Sun Harmony. After studying all of the units on the market, we chose the Swing Master as the BEST CHI DEVICE under $200.
The basic unit is great for home use. I recommend this unit to anyone of below or average height and weight, using it primarily for themselves. I have used the basic unit for over three years. It has recently been updated to add a better control unit.
The Swing Master features a variable-speed control, which is important because everyone's body is different. The original Sun Harmony machine has only one speed, because Sun Harmony claims one speed is right for everyone. We are unaware of any clinical evidence that this is true. Our owner, a professional massage therapist, can attest to the fact that everyone needs a different pressure and type of touch. Think about it, everyone's body is different. The body of a 6-foot-tall Chi health device user is going to move totally differently than that of a 4-foot-tall user.
Benefits of the Swing Master
- Relaxes your spine and nervous system, to improve overall health and physiological function
- Increases your metabolism
- Maximizes your athletic performance
- Strengthens your immune system
- Massages your muscles
- Releases toxins that have accumulated in your system throughout the day
- Relieves back pain, muscle pain and neuralgia
- Oxygenate your cells, to promote cell repair, rejuvenation and increased energy levels
- Increase and normalize your circulation by promoting relaxation and stimulating blood flow
Features of the Swing Master
- Padded ankle rest for your comfort
- Variable speed allows you to customize motion to your unique body type
- 1-year standard warranty
- 25-watt motor, designed for regular use